Our process is focused on helping you gain the confidence you need to work toward your dreams while we assess, monitor and update your financial plan as your life — and goals — evolve. Along the way, we’ll coordinate with your tax, accounting, HR and legal advisors to help ensure all aspects of your financial picture are aligned and consistently supporting your vision for the future.
Throughout our process, we follow a five-step review checklist where we put all of our hands together to design a comprehensive, strategic approach to your affairs.
Our 5-Step Process
1What’s the life you want to live?
- Tell us about you and what's important in your life.
- Discuss the 11 key areas (cash flow, investments, taxes, retirement, education, lending, insurance, estate planning, charitable giving, divorce planning and executive benefits).
- Is it a good fit?
- Stress test your goals.
- Determine plan of action.
- Discuss costs and next steps.
3 Signing day
- Meet our administrative team.
- Review and sign Fidelity paperwork.
- Transfer accounts.
- Coordinate with your bank.
- Explore JGPWealth.com.
- Discuss eMoney and eVault.
- Review statements.
- Face-to-face meetings.
- Coordinate taxes and estate.
- Plan charitable gifts.
- Continue to discuss your hopes, goals and dreams.
- Monitor and review your progress.
- Address new goals and objectives as your life evolves.